Participants are strongly advised to bring, enough food and drinks to keep themselves hydrated, a mobile phone with a working network, a powerbank, some cash and/or an Octopus card to ensure safety. Participants are responsible for applying appropriate gear, in good condition, for their outdoor activity.
Participants can choose to wear or not to wear their number bibs during the race.
No littering is allowed on the course. If any participant is found littering, his or her result will be disqualified. Please responsibly dispose of your trash at the finish line.
There is no signage along routes for this event. All participants should study the routes carefully before they start.
Timing & Result
For Virtual Races, the timing will be supported by mobile app TRAILME. For the TRAILME races, participants should synchronize the record in their GPX devices with TRAILME, or use the TRAILME app to record the activity directly. We only accept the Elapsed Time shown in the TRAILME activity. Participants should ensure the power of their devices can last for the whole activity. Any activity record other than the suggested APP will not be accepted.
All routes are prepared on TRAILME. Participants can activate the navigation on TRAILME. Participants may also upload the GPX file of the routes to their favorite devices.
All participants must follow the routes. Participants will be disqualified if they are found taking shortcuts.
The organiser’s decision on any disqualification is final.
In case of emergency, please call the police.
Participants are recommended to check the weather forecast from Hong Kong Observatory. Do not start in case of adverse weather conditions (e.g. typhoon, heavy rain, thunderstorm). If participants face adverse weather conditions during the activity, please stop and stay under well-structured shelter.
Health and Safety Advice
– Participants should read the details of the activity and acknowledge the activity is physically demanding, and may cause physical injury or even death.
– Participants should be well trained and physically fit for the activity. For any question, please consult medical professionals in advance.
– Participants who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the activity.
– During the activity, participants are suggested to be attentive to their own physical conditions. If they feel unwell, please stop immediately.
– Participants must comply with the traffic regulation and pay attention to vehicles when crossing the road.
– Participants must bear full responsibility for their health, safety and third-party liabilities during the activity. Participants are advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary. The organizer, affiliated corporation(s) and all of the staff will not be liable for the health, safety and third-party liabilities of participants.